for Personal and World Peace
A Spiritual audio book for children
Available as a download for $8 (US Dollars)
(Complete transcripts below)
© Copyright 2001-2006 by Thomas R Razzeto
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly, for what
is essential is invisible to the eye." - The Little Prince
"The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved
by the level of thinking that created them." - Albert Einstein
~ It is in this spirit that I offer this audio book ~
I am excited to offer this inexpensive spiritual children's audio book for immediate download in mp3 format! The ideas of living a conscious and creative life are woven into the story in an interesting and unique way. These ideas will help both adults and children be at peace most of the time and help world peace unfold for us all here and now! You may even find some answers to questions that you have thought about all your life!
You can enjoy reading all of the chapters right on this website! Just use the links below. Feel free to print them out, as you wish. If you like what you read, perhaps you will buy the audio book.
Thanks for visiting!
Is personal peace required for world peace?
Holly meets Allyson and learns about her magic
• The divine power within everyone
• Will our magic always work?
• Choosing to be happy even when we don't get what we want
• We are all connected to God and each other
Holly meets James and learns about personal peace
• Games of sharing and cooperation
• Happiness comes from not being selfish or afraid
• Peace comes from knowing that God's love is always available
• The Golden Rule and the Silver Rule
• God is completely forgiving
• God does not send people to hell
• Being open to receive God's gifts
Holly helps Steve with his dog
• Teaching others to use their magic
• Learning about death and the eternal soul
Happiness is a choice you make at every moment
• Do bad things just happen to good people?
• Teaching the whole class to use their magic
• Choose to be happy and at peace at every moment
Holly learns about self-love
• The difference between self-love and selfishness
• If God forgives, why do parents punish children?
• Dealing with mean people
• Breaking the circle of hatred
Allyson asks everyone to use their magic for world peace
• Listening to new ideas from other people
• Joining the World Peace Hug!
Magic Thoughts for Peace
• Here are a few peace affirmations and visions
If you want to hear what the audio book will sound like, a sample is available right here:
Click the above Flash audio player's black triangle to hear a 55 second sound clip.
If the above audio player does not work, please click this link: Listen to Tom (Right-click, if necessary)